Reaching out to all learners: A Mind-Friendly Framework for Learning (Accelerated Learning) by Cheshire County Council
- 1963 downloads at 34 mb/s
- 1173 downloads at 32 mb/s
Size ePub book: 1963 kb
Size Fb2 book: 1173 kb
This booklet is intended as an aide-mémoire for classroom teachers on some of the basic principles of Accelerated Learning, and useful sources and resources. Originally produced by colleagues in Cheshire LEA, it has been updated and edited by Alistair Smith to provide a succinct introduction and support for the busy classroom teacher.
This book includes:
- 10 great ideas for sustaining the Mind Friendly Learning Framework in your school
- powerful facts about learning
- the essential details about memory review, recall and retention
- useful websites
It is ideal for buying in bulk quantities to help all members of a staff team to 'sing from the same hymn sheet!'
Other Formats: docx lrf doc txt
Publisher: Network Continuum; 3rd edition (June 1, 2002)
Subcategory: Business & Finance
Title: Reaching out to all learners: A Mind-Friendly Framework for Learning (Accelerated Learning)